Our services to personalize our relationship
We are committed to delivering to you as soon as possible wherever you are in Europe
GM Equipment offer you the possibility of doing it on several addresses.
GM Equipment can customize items for you that meet your needs.
Specialized in trading, GM Equipment looks for the products adapted to your needs.
Define your needs over a period and as well as the rhythm to which you wish to be delivered and GM Equipment takes care!
GM Equipment disposable products to whosalers
Since 1964, GM Equipement has been importing and supplying a complete range of more than 3500 disposable products to wholesalers in France and abroad to ensure the protection of individuals.
Every day, whether it is in a professional or health or personal context, GM Equipement provides:
- Polypropylene or polyethylene disposable work wear (head, hands, body, feet) for health, food industry or industrial activities
- Polypropylene disposable bedding providing hotel industry, paramedical, wellness and aesthetic sectors, …
- Hygiene and wadding wiping products (examination sheets, paper towel, toilet paper, hygiene textile) for paramedical and for every business sector
- Hygiene and cleaning items (cleaning products, bactericides, virucidal products, hydro-alcoholic gels, garbage bags, …)
- First aid kits and medical consumables (empty or stocked first aid kit, reloads for first aid kits, medicine cabinets, skin care products and medical consumables, …) .
Our solutions for each service
We are committed to healthcare workers by providing them with the appropriate equipment.
The beauty sector prioritizes the well-being of its customers, we help them achieve this goal.
Precision and meticulousness, we adopt these watchwords in our solutions for the industrial sector.
Priority is given to compliance with hygiene standards in our solutions for the food industry
At the rate of two a day, we are entitled to ask ourselves the question of the ecological impact of our consumption of disposable masks during the current pandemic. Masks are now part of our daily life, on our face but also in the face. landscape. Thrown without embarrassment on the sidewalk or in nature, they represent a worrying pollution. The good news is that these single-use masks are recyclable! Find out about the technique used to recycle them.